Rendle Rural Ltd
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Services Bryan Rendle
Services Bryan Rendle
A few examples of Why people use Rendle Rural:
- Financial reviews. Looking at historical financial performance and providing feedback. What your bank will be looking at and more.
- Budgets and cashflows. Assistance in the preparation of these, monthly monitoring etc working with your chosen provider (eg Cashmanager).
- Business Plans. The rural finance market is changing and banks are requiring more information. Bryan helps prepare this and if required, joins you in meetings with your bank.
- Succession. Unique to every family/business. We will work through this with a tailored plan for your business, facilitation with all parties including accountants, solicitors and bankers.
- Property transactions. Bryan can assist you in taking the emotion out of these transactions, another pair of eyes to assess the proposal – be it buying or selling. Budgets, cashflows etc and if required, negotiation expertise for the transaction.
- Equity partnerships. Preparing you to sell your-self, identifying your strengths and working to find partners & properties. Facilitating meetings, connecting like-minded people and capital.
- Leases. Working through agreements and negotiations. Property reports and monitoring.
- Strategic planning. Tailored to individual businesses. Facilitation, reporting, documenting, follow up.
- Governance. Assessment of current structure and feedback. Facilitation of meetings.
- Facilitation of discussion groups. Plan speakers, complete reports, co-ordinate group.
- Overseeing Farms. Absentee owners seeking an experienced farmer and agribusiness specialist to provide property updates? Meeting facilitation etc.
- Rural professional coaching. Want to be the best you can be? Tailored 1:1 coaching for your success as a rural professional.
- Business Growth or diversification. Feasibility studies, seeking out expertise from my network. Business plans, budgets and long-term viability.
- Business start-ups. Assessment of budgets, contracts and long-term viability.
- Project work. From completing a feasibility study through to managing a specific project you may not have time to, you decide.